Lynn from Homeschool 2.0 left me this comment.
"Hey, I've tagged you! Please go to https://homeschool2point0.com/2007/12/ive-been-tagged/ for the rules. Not my usual practice but a great way to learn about the folks who write the blogs I read.
Well, I've never been tagged before so I boogied on over to her site to see what was up. Apparently, I am to tell seven random things about myself. (Fascinating reading, that!) I am also supposed to *tag* seven other bloggers to tell their seven random things.
After an hour of head scratching, I realized that I don't know seven other bloggers! What's a girl to do? Then I thought, well duh, I'll just tag you! So, If you're reading this, click on the comment section and tell me seven random things about yourself. Don't worry, your life couldn't be less riveting than mine.
Here are my seven random things:
- I had my tonsils out when I was nineteen. It hurt.
- I love shrimp po-boys. A lot.
- I was born in New Jersey. That's because I was an...
- Air Force dependent. (we choose not to use the brat word.)
- I have a sister in the Air Force (who's not a pilot) and a brother who's a pilot (who's not in the Air Force). Am I confusing you?
- Every year my Christmas list has two items on it. That's it.
- I have seen the Book of Kells. (Yes, in Dublin.)
Can't believe I'm not famous, right? Me neither.
Don't forget to leave your seven things. I'm waiting.